Saturday, 9 April 2011
Posted by nurfatin at 07:18
- The computer hardware consists of input devices, processor, storage devices and output devices.
- A computer system requires hardware, software and a user to fully action.
- Input devices feed data or commands in a form that the computer can use.
- The processor has the same important as the brain to human.
- Output devices shows people the process data or information.
- Storage usually means secondary storage.
Posted by nurfatin at 07:09
Any peripheral that receives or displays output from a computer. In the picture to the right, is an inkjet printer and a good example of an output device that can make a hard copy of anything on a computer. Below is a listing of all the different computer output devices found on a computer.
Posted by nurfatin at 06:59
Posted by nurfatin at 06:44
Whatever goes into the computer. Input can take a variety of forms, from commands you enter from the keyboard to data from another computer or device. A device that feeds data into a computer, such as a keyboard or mouse, is called an input device. Any hardware device that sends data to the computer, without any input devices, a computer would only be a display device and not allow users to interact with it, much like a TV.
Posted by nurfatin at 06:24
A system of interconnected computers that share a central storage system and various peripheral devices such as a printers, scanners, or routers. Each computer connected to the system can operate independently, but has the ability to communicate with other external devices and computers.
Posted by nurfatin at 05:54